Change font size   Print view

Hey guys

Hey guys

Postby Donkeygamer » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Hey guys lets get the aussie section goin... anyone reading this... sign up!
Donkeygamer
Neophyte
Neophyte

Postby Ryan M. Eft » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:32 am

This is very sad, like a lost kitten on a lonely road.
Ryan M. Eft
Supreme Master
Supreme Master

Postby Game Guru » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 pm

I'm Aussie to man! Welcome to GoG.
Game Guru
Commander
Commander

Postby JackDaniels624 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 am

You guys should play Army of 2 together sometime! Or get some more Aussies here, I like you guys! I work overnights so your on when I get home :D
JackDaniels624
Perma-Neophyte
Perma-Neophyte

Postby BEN » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:00 pm

I have to agree. We need more GoG members from Australia!

Maybe we can devise a plan to host a GoG event there. I will have to be there, which would also allow me to visit New Zealand and all the uber-tropical places I've seen on "The Beach" movie :wink:
BEN
GoG Admin
GoG Admin

Postby Game Guru » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:02 pm

We should send out chain e-mails lol. Or mass spam about GoG on myspace, facebook, twitter etc. People will get the message to join :wink:
Game Guru
Commander
Commander

Postby Game Guru » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Oh and BEN, Australia probably isn't like you see in the movies or advertisements. You barely ever see a kangaroo unless you live out in the country..But Koalas do travel around, so you can see them in the city sometimes. There's nothing really exciting here, apart from the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.

But you might like AFL (Australian Football League). It's kinda like Grit Iron, except without the padded armour. But the rules of the game are much different. :)
Game Guru
Commander
Commander

Postby JackDaniels624 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:56 am

Don't you also have a possible serial killer running around in the wilderness? I thought I heard something about that a while ago...Of course what continent besides Antartica hasn't had a serial killer yet?

Also what direction does the water flow in when you flush your toilet :lol:
JackDaniels624
Perma-Neophyte
Perma-Neophyte

Postby Game Guru » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:57 am

Yeah, we had a serial killer here awhile back - Ivan Milat. But he was sentenced to life imprisonment..so he won't be harming anyone anymore.

Also, the toilet flushes anti-clockwise - the opposite to America!
Game Guru
Commander
Commander

Postby Ryan M. Eft » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:43 am

Game Guru wrote:Oh and BEN, Australia probably isn't like you see in the movies or advertisements. You barely ever see a kangaroo unless you live out in the country..But Koalas do travel around, so you can see them in the city sometimes. There's nothing really exciting here, apart from the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.

Almost everyone feels that way about the place they live. I say excitement is made, not found, but look at it from our POV: the most exciting animal we ever see around here is deer.
Ryan M. Eft
Supreme Master
Supreme Master

Postby Ryan M. Eft » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:45 am

BEN wrote:I have to agree. We need more GoG members from Australia!

Maybe we can devise a plan to host a GoG event there. I will have to be there, which would also allow me to visit New Zealand and all the uber-tropical places I've seen on "The Beach" movie :wink:

Ooooh. That would be fun. And then I could write a column entitled

"Australia: The Place Where the Upcoming Release Lists just say "Banned" :D
Ryan M. Eft
Supreme Master
Supreme Master

Postby JackDaniels624 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 am

Ouch...
JackDaniels624
Perma-Neophyte
Perma-Neophyte

Postby Game Guru » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:18 am

Is that supposed to be funny?
Game Guru
Commander
Commander

Postby Ryan M. Eft » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:09 am

JackDaniels624 wrote:Ouch...

That was really only a touch of sarcasm. If I went to Australia, the next Dead Pixels would be an exploration of exactly why Australian lawmakers seem to have a chip on their shoulders for video games. Apparently they cost about 100 bucks new there (yes? no?), though that might be just because of currency values.
Ryan M. Eft
Supreme Master
Supreme Master

Postby Ryan M. Eft » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 am

Game Guru wrote:Is that supposed to be funny?

Yep. A look at Dead Pixels or my posts will show you I make many of them, aimed at many targets including all three major console manufacturers, every country on the face of the planet, bad games, liberals, conservatives, communists, pie and of course my preferred target, myself (see the one on retro gaming).

Any offense in any of my jokes is only perceived, not intended. I simply find humor and absurdity in everything.
Ryan M. Eft
Supreme Master
Supreme Master

Postby JackDaniels624 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:29 am

Ryan M. Eft wrote:

Yep. A look at Dead Pixels or my posts will show you I make many of them, aimed at many targets including all three major console manufacturers, every country on the face of the planet, bad games, liberals, conservatives, communists, pie and of course my preferred target, myself (see the one on retro gaming).

Any offense in any of my jokes is only perceived, not intended. I simply find humor and absurdity in everything.

I have to say it did make me laugh, and by the way Ryan I see a bit of myself and Postal 2 in you! Keep it up man!
JackDaniels624
Perma-Neophyte
Perma-Neophyte

Postby Ryan M. Eft » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:43 am

JackDaniels624 wrote:
Ryan M. Eft wrote:

I have to say it did make me laugh, and by the way Ryan I see a bit of myself and Postal 2 in you! Keep it up man!

How old are you again, Jack? I ask only in case it's actually a bit of myself in you and Postal 2. :wink:
Ryan M. Eft
Supreme Master
Supreme Master

Postby JackDaniels624 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:56 am

The big 02! I mean, the big 20! I swear I'm not 2...At least I hope I know my own age...
JackDaniels624
Perma-Neophyte
Perma-Neophyte

Postby Ana_Aryani » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:59 am

Game Guru wrote:Oh and BEN, Australia probably isn't like you see in the movies or advertisements. You barely ever see a kangaroo unless you live out in the country..But Koalas do travel around, so you can see them in the city sometimes. There's nothing really exciting here, apart from the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.

But you might like AFL (Australian Football League). It's kinda like Grit Iron, except without the padded armour. But the rules of the game are much different. :)

So He's basically saying it's nothing like Grit iron :D

Ryan M. Eft wrote:
JackDaniels624 wrote:Ouch...

That was really only a touch of sarcasm. If I went to Australia, the next Dead Pixels would be an exploration of exactly why Australian lawmakers seem to have a chip on their shoulders for video games. Apparently they cost about 100 bucks new there (yes? no?), though that might be just because of currency values.

It's true.... sometimes even $110... But that's like 80-70 your moneys..... I think haha.

Man these laws are ridiculous.... They ban so many games.... makes me want to slap someone. :twisted:
Ana_Aryani
Commander
Commander

Return to Australia