Change font size   Print view

MEXICO

If you're here and your country is not listed, let us know

MEXICO

Postby adry war » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm

I am from mexico, born and raise in a city or town called Linares :)!
Spanish is my first language, and English is my second :P..
adry war
Neophyte
Neophyte

Postby JackDaniels624 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm

How did this not have a topic before? BEN! Start recruiting in Mexico...but you know be careful...My friends step-dad got robbed by the police there...But still go recruit some Mexican gamers!
JackDaniels624
Perma-Neophyte
Perma-Neophyte

Postby adry war » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:13 pm

yeah, there are a lot of gamers in mexico :P..well depends where you go, crime is everywhere though, but i am sure they'll pick on someone that doesnt look from the area! :P... well, i got to meet some gamers from mexico on the xbox.com forums in the section of mexico :P...bunch of ppl
adry war
Neophyte
Neophyte

Postby adry war » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 pm

JUST for the REcoRD abt Mexican history..mm
i have got people telling me that 5 de mayo is the independence of mexico...but NOOOO, 5 de mayo is celebrate or not even celebrate it is like a historic date in mexico because when the French came to Puebla, the indigenous people that lived there defended themselves with what they got,..like very rustic weapons and they beat them. It was such a big deal because the French were so powerful...and got defeated by indigenous people in Mex...
16 of September was the date when Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla a priest...proclaim the independence of mexico..he gave the GrITO of independence, meaning that all the mexicans and indigenous people under the control of the spanishs fought for their freedom.. :P
lil bit of history that i would like to share about my country...::)
)))
(
adry war
Neophyte
Neophyte

Postby JackDaniels624 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Yeah it was one of the not so great areas he was in...It's just scary when even those who enforce the law are criminals. Anyway I've played with a few Mexican gamers before and they were pretty cool. They really enjoyed listening to me butcher trying to say something about driving cats or something like that (which I asked them to teach me :lol:). They also laughed pretty hard whenever I said si cabron...I miss those guys...

And that's awesome! Can the French win any battles?
JackDaniels624
Perma-Neophyte
Perma-Neophyte

Return to Add Your Country HERE